The gifts are all unwrapped and the magic of Christmas is over, but the fun isn’t over yet! Wouldn’t you like to receive one of these wintry postcards?
I know you would! So for this Boxing Day Giveaway, you can enter for a chance to win one of these cards, sent to you or a friend, written and stamped. I’ll be giving away two cards, one for a US reader and one for an international reader.
To enter, leave a comment on this post that answers this question: How did you celebrate the winter holidays? You can write about what holiday you celebrate (Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Yule, or something else) and what you did this year!
Please give your email address or a way to reach you if you win (you do not need to put this in the comment, if you fill it in when you comment it will not be published for all to see). Please also mention in your comment whether you’d like the card sent to a US address or an international address if you win.
The Fine Print:
– Maximum of two comments per person. You can earn an extra entry by:
– Leaving a separate comment below that you like us on Facebook.
– Giveaway ends at 11:59pm (Eastern Standard Time, UTC minus 5 hours) December 29th, 2011.
– Two winners (one US and one international) will be selected by a random number generator.
– Winners will receive the pictured postcard sent to the address of their choice (value of approximately $3 USD).
– Prize must be claimed within 7 days or it will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected.
– Official rules can be found here
If you haven’t commented on the blog before, your comment may need to go through moderation and be delayed before it’s posted. Please be patient and don’t try to submit the comment several times. Thanks!
Good luck to all of you! Even though the holidays are ‘over’ we can still spread some winter cheer!